Hi all! I wanted to publish our Guidelines, the CDC Guidelines and what to expect if you decide to come to my facility.
There will be no exceptions as this is the best we can do to keep everyone as safe as possible.
I encourage you to read this in it’s entirety, especially if you are new.
My regulars know how I operate so this will be of no surprise to them whatsoever lol.
I am not for everyone and you can decide for yourself.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
What we will be doing on our end:
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting before and after each procedure.
- Only one client at a time in the facility
- Health screening
- No contact temperature checks for everyone
- Air purifier
- Ultra violet light and Hepa filters
- Disposable equipment
- Covid approved non toxic cleaning products
- New masks and gloves will be worn at all times during your procedure.
- No more than 2 staff members will be in the office at any time
- No lip, mouth or eyeliner procedures (we are doing eyebrows)
- All magazines and excess items have been removed for more effective cleaning
- All staff will have temperature checks and health screening upon arrival
- Having all clients take temperature 24 hours before appointment
What to expect:
- If possible please use the rest room before you leave your home. This is another way to help with cross contamination.
- Arrive with clean face mask and call to be escorted into the building
- Temperature taken with no contact thermometer
- Health screening
- Have your hair pulled off your face with either a hair band, pony tail or clip
- You will be escorted in and you will wash your face and hands upon arrival
- You will be given a new face mask
- Do not bring anyone to your appointment
- Do not bring excess items
- Bring hair band or hair tie
- Use restroom before you arrive.
- Wear clean new mask to appointment and bring ziplock bag to store if you want to go home with your original mask.
- If you feel ill, have a cough, fever, were exposed to someone ill or that has had Covid in the last 14 days, have had GI issues (nausea,diarrhea,vomiting) chills, body aches, headaches, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, please cancel your appointment immediately. There will be no charges.
- Please let us know if you have traveled outside of your immediate area or have not socially distanced.
- Take your temperature 24 hours before your appointment
- Please keep personal items to a limit. Keys and payment method if possible.
- Call before you enter the building